Verify – Clean – Enhance
Web Form Submissions in Real Time!
The DatabaseUSA API will perform real-time data validation, hygiene, and enhancement and append enhanced data your marketing team can work with. Enriching your list with consumer demographic or business firmographic data helps you create a more personalized experience for leads. Fill out the form on this page and we’ll set you up with a FREE TRIAL that includes technical support to implement our API into your website.
DatabaseUSA provides the only real-time data enhancement service for both business and residential leads to boost the results of your web forms and provides the information you need to effectively react to new submissions. With one API call, you have access to:
- Email Verification: Stop invalid, fraudulent and malicious emails from getting on your email list. Fix data entry errors and salvage leads.
- Address Verification/Append: Add names and postal addresses for direct marketing.
- Telephone Verification/Append: Validate quality of phone number at submission and know if the number is business, residential, or mobile. Append phone if you have business name/zip code or residential name/zip code.
- Consumer demographic Intelligence: Enhance your lead form database with demographic, interest and purchase data, such as gender, age, income, donor history and more.
- Business demorgraphic intelligence: Enhance your lead form database with business prospect firmographic data such as size of the business, annual revenue, industry (SIC/NAICS), years in business, corporate family tree, executive names, titles, and emails where available.
The DatabaseUSA API also supports postal and phone validation. Our service also tells you whether it’s likely a wireless or a landline, helping you better segment your leads. It checks whether the first seven digits of a phone number are a valid combination and exist in the directory assistance database.
Integrating it into your website is quick and easy, and response times are sub-second. Learn more in this brochure.
Want to see how easy it is? Check out the Documentation of the DatabaseUSA API Service that provides sample requests and responses you can use. You may also want to provide the DatabaseUSA API Implementation Guide to your technical resource if you are ready to try it!